We believe the most important aspect of discussing your financial plan is understanding your personal financial goals and desires. Once we have a clear understanding of that first important step, then we can move forward with a plan to help you achieve those goals. Finally, we monitor your portfolio regularly to verify that you are on track to achieve that which you set as a goal. The following bullet points summarize how we proactively approach our process:
- Generally, we meet our new potential clients when they attend one of our education workshops or through a professional introduction by an existing client.
- Initial Meeting- information gathering, explain process, participation on both sides, client needs to commit to education and be fully involved in the financial planning process
- Complete a Financial Suitability Questionnaire to assess your risk tolerance
- Complete analysis of your current portfolio and financial plan
- Meet to discuss results of your questionnaire and portfolio analysis
- Regular Quarterly and or Annual reviews as necessary
- Attend Education workshops and/or online webinars
A strong planning process is the best way to create a more financially secure plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
We have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: Asset Protection and Wealth Creation. We believe a plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. We also believe it must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning goals. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, retirement and legacy. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the appropriate financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Security Planning?
- Financial security planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
- As a Financial Security Advisor-Coach, I will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
- The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement and minimize your current taxes.
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education.
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of a disability, critical illness or premature death.
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits programs.